Printing task list

Just wondering if there’s some bug with printing at the moment? I normally print my task list - now addicted actually - but yesterday (Friday 27 July) I can only get about 20 tasks printed. No rhyme or reason for any cut offs. REALLY annoying so would appreciate a fix asap.

I just tried and see the same thing–only the first 20-25 or so tasks print.

The Asana2Go Chrome extension is not subject to that limit in case you’d like to try it, but prints in different formats than the default,

Larry Berger
Asana2Go & Asana Certified Pro Consultant at Trilogi Software

Hi, . .thanks for your suggestion. My frustration is that it was working perfectly a few days ago. Not sure what has changed . .but I’m not paying for something where I put heaps of time and energy into setting up a great plan, but then can’t get the information back out again. Do you know I can reach the Asana help team? thx deb

Thanks for reaching out @Debra_Beck-Mewing and sorry for the trouble! Before connecting you with our support team, I just wanted to check a few things with you. Is this happening with 1 project in particular or are you able to reproduce it with multiple projects?

Before printing, when visualizing the preview, are you seeing all your tasks?

1 Like

Hi again @Debra_Beck-Mewing! Just to let you know we have seen an increase of reports similar to yours, and it appears that we actually have a bug. Our Developments Team is currently working on it and hoping to have it fixed very soon! I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have an update!

2 Likes

Hi,

That’s kind of good news for me . . .as I am pretty flat out and wasn’t looking forward to getting into detailed investigations.

Best of luck sorting it out because I LOVE to print off my full list and I put lots of ideas into the task list so very keen to be able to get them out reliably and easily : - ).

Thanks for updating me.

All the best,

Debra

Hi @Debra_Beck-Mewing! I just got word that the issue should be fixed! can you confirm it is the case on your end?