Printing tags in colour

Hi everyone,

using the free version of Asana, I have set up a project in board view in order to manage and structure a weekly plan for a course that I teach. I have added tags like “in class”, “homework” etc. to the tasks.

Is there any possibility to print these coloured tags?

Thanks in advance for any helpful comments.

Best regards.

Hi Victoria and welcome to the forum! :wave:

I don’t believe there is a way to print color from Asana. I think their focus is on the digital experience. Depending on what you are hoping to achieve with the printed version, you could take a screenshot of the board and print the screenshot. That would give you a printed copy of exactly what you are seeing on the screen. If that doesn’t suit your needs, you could try the integration Asana2Go which has some report printing capabilities.

I hope this helps,
Katie

3 Likes

Hi @Victoria_Mummelthei and thanks @Katie_Reynolds,

Asana2Go can output tags (in a default color, but you could customize that). Here’s the standard “Card” format that you can choose, showing two tasks, each with two tags:

Asana2Go works with lists (List Projects or Search Results) so you’d either have to do a search for those tasks you want to output, or multi-home them to a list project.

Hope that might help,

Larry

3 Likes

@lpb and @Katie_Reynolds

Thank you so much. Looks like Asana2Go will be a good solution!

3 Likes

If that does not work we can still hack the style of the page, but that is geeky :grin: