Print max 35 pages...

Good morning, A few weeks ago I was waiting for your information about our problem below:

• with the pdf print function ASANA does not print more than 34/35 pages.

This makes it impossible for us to make a security backup covering all our deadlines.

Is it possible to resolve this issue?Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Christian_Bussu, thanks for following up on this!

I’ve requested for an update internally and I’ll circle back in this thread as soon as I have more information.

Thanks for your patience and apologies for the delay! Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

@Christian_Bussu in order to solve this issue asap, can you please confirm the following?

• Can you confirm if you are experiencing this issue on the same project you reported in this thread?
  • Are you sorting your task’s list by “All tasks” before printing your project? If you are sorting by Incomplete tasks, your file will include only those tasks and not the complete tasks.

Looking forward to your reply!

1. yes, but only for the problem of 34 pages.
  2. we sort by “incomplete tasks”. We have incomplete tasks expiring in 2040 (probably a total of 50 pages) but at 34 pages it stops.

Thanks for the additional information, @Christian_Bussu. I was unable to reproduce this issue on my end, I also asked to other colleagues to check but they are able to print all tasks in the project

Please note the file won’t include one task per page. It can have two tasks in the same page and the number of pages in your report will be lower than the number of tasks in your project.

When you report that the file only includes 34 pages and it should be 50 pages, is it because there are tasks missing in the file? Can you confirm the name of one of the tasks missing?

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

If I order all incomplete tasks by deadline and print all incomplete tasks in pdf, not all tasks that would go beyond 34 pages are printed.

For example, if each page contains 100 due dates, the file produced in pdf will be 34 pages = 3,400 tasks.

If I entered 5000, the last 1600 will not be printed.

Dear Emily,

Have you any news about our issue?