Print a timeline

I would also like to know when this is available. This would be useful when showing upper management or other stakeholders a quick overview of the project timeline.

Marie,
Hi.
It has been a bit over a month since your last update. Can you give us any concrete information at all regarding timing? E.g. “By December 2019?” I think we are all assuming this is in the development plan and, consequently, it is reasonable there would be a time estimate. Please advise. Thank you!
Russ

Just started using Asana and even paid for the Premium. First thing I wanted to do was print my timeline. Can’t do it. Hmm, added reminder to my calendar to cancel Asana subscription for 29 days from today. Basic, Basic, Basic.

also curious as to this function, we print and hang these above the teams, people walking by then can glance and see whats happening

Really? I kinda of assumed it would be part of the product already. any other way to export to do a print copie?

Hello, do you have an update on the Print feature roll out date for Timeline? Thanks!

+1 for the print timeline feature.

Please update on when it would be rolled out- Thank you!!

1 Like

This is so disappointing. I’ve just paid for the Premium, assuming it would be part of the product. Now I’m considering canceling the subscription.

2 Likes

+1 from me.
Very bizzare that this is not a feature built in to timeline from launch.
Also odd that this feature was 1st mentioned back in Mar 19 (18 month ago)!
And now it seems we are getting radio silence from Asana on progress. This isn’t a free/community product where slow development can be tolerated - this is a premium, paid service where development of needed features should be weeks or months, not years!
Please can this be bumped up the priority list and at least provide some progress update / ETA. Thanks

1 Like

+1 from me. very strange that this is not implemented, basic hygienic function …

I see that printing a timeline has been in high demand for over two years. My organization is testing Asana right now. This feature omission is a pretty big X in the “con” column.

4 Likes

+1 from our Team. Would be great!

What’s the big fuss? In chrome you literally just do options > print (or Ctrl + P) and it works. Play with the scale setting or page size until it all fits. It’s not rocket science, this should be marked as resolved

1 Like

sorry Hambo but i think this is a rubbish solution. i could not make a long timeline into anything remotely attractive. certainly not into something i would want to pass to a client.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. Printing makes work quicker, allows quick markups and its pretty much a function you cannot compromise in any software, i mean any sort of productivity software

1 Like

+1 here too, much needed!

+1 long over due…

Can we please make this print work?

I will be cancelling my subscription if there is no plan for this feature roll out soon. I need to be able to take this document to job sites and reference it / pass it around to people. This function is a non-negotiable for so many people.

Another +1 for us
This is an absolutely necessity for our projects and we would love an update on the status of this