Previous Comments (pre-update) have disappeared

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: My team has been using Asana for years and posting comments on tasks to keep track of discussed items in team meetings. Since the recent update, many of those comments (and our record for many meetings) have disappeared.

Steps to reproduce: Clicking on old projects.

Browser version: Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Welcome to the Forum @Caitlin3 and sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.

To investigate what could have happened I strongly suggest you to contact directly to our Support Team who will be able to take a closer look into your account (unfortunately this is something we can’t address via the Forum) and assist you further.

You can contact Support following these steps: How do I contact support
When you do, please make sure to provide them with the following information to speed the process:

• URL of all the tasks where comments have disappeared
  • URL of the project where these tasks where nested
  • URL of this thread so you don’t need to re-explain everything.

Hope this gets resolved soon Caitlin but if there is anything else I can do for you, don’t hesitate to ping me here and I’'ll be more than happy to help!

Hi Natalia,

Do I really have to go through and find the URL for EVERY task? Like I said, we have been using this Asana thread weekly for YEARS. That is a lot of URLs.

Thanks,

Caitlin

Hi @Caitlin3! I understood this issue was affecting just a few tasks. If this has affected all tasks you can share the URL’s of the ones you have noticed this issue first so our Support Team can start investigating from there. If you have more than one task to share, that would be super useful but of course it’s not necessary to share every URL of every task.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!