Fasten your tool belts and get ready to supercharge your work. During this event, you’ll learn how to connect Asana with some of your team’s favorite tools during our upcoming Asana Together Connect event series.
For this special event, we’re excited to be joined by Ben Graney Green, Solutions Engineer at Asana, for a crash course in getting the most out of the Salesforce integration with Asana. Your favorite work management and CRM tools together → Drive seamless collaboration throughout the sales cycle to deliver amazing customer experiences with the Asana and Salesforce integration.
Ben will share live about:
- Driving efficiency, standardization, and clarity with the Asana and SFDC integration
- Remove bottlenecks by enabling sales, customer success, and service teams to communicate directly with their support teams in Asana. Share attachments and create actionable, trackable tasks for pre-sales needs.
- How to simplify customer hand off
- Automatically kick off customer implementation and onboarding work with customizable project templates when customers reach key opportunity stages. With Service Cloud, connect your implementation and service teams with supporting teams in Asana to deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Learn to automate crucial sales workflows
- Use Salesforce’s Process Builder to trigger the creation of tasks and projects in Asana, ensuring important steps aren’t missed in your deal cycle.
- [NEW!] Keep your Asana Goals live with SFDC Data
- This new feature is launching in January → stay tuned!