Portfolio View

Quick question regarding the initial window pane for portfolios. When I click portfolios on my left hand pane, the initial window gives me the capacity to view all my portfolios either as a List or as Tiles. Then, it sorts them by which ones I’ve recently accessed.

Is there a way, or is there a plan in a future patch/update, to allow sorting by different criteria? Such as by alphabet? Is there a way to create sections in my portfolio view pane so that I can group or segregate different portfolios, say by state? My company will have dozens of portfolios once we’re up and running, and I need to make it easier for users to make sure they can quickly find, or view, portfolios they need to access.

I understand there’s the favorites capacity, but all that does is create a section on top of the “Recent portfolios” section. In essence, I want to create my own sections, and also have the capacity to alphabetically sort the view.

Thank you in advance,
Adrian

1 Like

HI @Adrian_Aguayo and thank you so much for reaching out!

At the moment, Favourite Portfolios/ Recent Portfolios & Tiles / List view are the only options available for Portfolios but I completely understand why allowing to sort by different criteria would be super useful!

I don’t have any information on this topic at the moment, but I’ll make sure to keep you posted on this thread as soon as I hear anything on my end!

In the meantime, I would encourage you to create a post in #productfeedback to allow you and other members of the Forum to upvote this feature!

Have a great Thursday!