Portfolio View/Window Improvements

I really like the view with Projects on the left panel and when you click on them a window opens to the right for viewing. It would be nice if when in Portfolios there was a similar feature. Currently, when I click on a project it takes me to the full standard view and to get back to portfolios I have to click again on the left panel short cut. I’ve added a photo of a mock-up of the view I’d like to see. It would certainly help with navigation.

Additonally, in the Portfolio when you click on the Project you get an area that tells you the number of tasks overdue, incomplete and completed. It would be nice if when you clicked on these it automatically to you only those tasks. Currently, it just takes you to the project and you have to sort through to find which type of tasks you clicked on. Would be helpful for finding only those tasks that need attention - aka overdue.

Let me know if any of this doesn’t make sense. I’m happy to talk through more.

Hi @Olive and thanks for sharing this great feedback with us! I’ll make sure to keep you posted on this thread as soon as I have some updates on my end!