Pop-up screen for tasks linked in other tasks.

For tasks that are linked within the Description or Comments, it would be nice if when you click on the link it pops up or out instead of taking you to a new screen. I go back and forth between tasks/projects and it would be convenient to not have to hit the back button to return to the main task.

An example, when we have meetings over various projects - I have a task with linked tasks to discuss. If there was a pop-out screen I could easily take notes within the task under discussion than return to the list quickly. If you have thoughts on a better workflow/workaround I’d love to hear tips for multi-project management. Thank you.

Great suggestion @Olive and thank you for sharing it with us! I’ll make sure to update this thread if I hear anything on my end!

Friendly reminder to cast your vote :slight_smile: Have a nice day!

I echo Olive’s comment. It would be VERY useful for tasks to pop out. It is frustrating to constantly be switching between tasks. It would be very useful to have a way to have multiple tasks open at one time.

This a great idea. I experience the same thing… some sort of “pop out” window would be great. Similar to how you can “pop out” gmail messages when using their browser interface.