I use Asana forms every day.
I select all fields and the “Submit” button only by using the keyboard:
- Tab to go to next fields
- Spacebar to activate the dropdown
- Type the first characters to select an option
- Spacebar to press “Submit”
When I decide to leave the last fields empty, I press Tab several times and Spacebar once to submit the form.
The problem is that if I press Tab one extra time, I select “Report abuse” and the report is sent without a confirmation window. I contacted Asana support asking to ignore my abuse report.
Would you make the “Report abuse” link a little less accessible, using one of the following or by other means?
- Place the link after the link to the Privacy Statement
- Display a dialog to (provide the details and) confirm the report
tabindex=-1to the link (it might cause an accessibility issue because we’ll need a mouse to select it)
Thank you for your consideration in advance!