Please make a Premium Solo Plan

A couple of us are getting together to create a team. Let me know if you want to join.

A couple of us are getting together to create a team. Let me know if you want to join.

@MSP, @E112, @EK1 , @Peter_Costello, @Jay_Goouge, @Kathy_Rasmussens , @Summer_Coley-Ward, @Lynn_Moore, @Flower, @Lewis_Davie

Hey, thanks for this – I was looking into whether any of my friends here in London would be interested in setting up a team, but I will definitely get in touch if I can’t find any :slight_smile:

Can you run me through how we would make it work, practically?

I will create a space and add you as a user. We would each create private projects so others won’t be able to see your tasks. There are probably done other factors we need to work out. If you have specific questions or suggestions, let me know.

I have thought about seeing it up as an organization and assigning everyone an alias using my own domain (all of those emails configured to automatically forward to your real email). I think this allows us unlimited guests that have a different email domain, but I didn’t know how you guys would feel about that since communications would flow through my email servers. Would you have a preference on that?

Hi folks,

Friendly reminder to use private messages to organise yourself; this is just to avoid confusion for other users :slight_smile:

cc @Data_Ninja @MSP