Pending items on my phone are stuck - cannot stop for continue even I am online

Some of my offline activities are stuck and cannot go further/delete or stop

I have 7 offline actions pending sync -state (including video file uploading) but I can change mu profile picture on my phone - obviously not a connection problem.

If I can stop or delete the pendings, it won’t be a problem. I can do them in my computer again.

BUT!.. I can’t do anything to them… log in/out/ turn off and on again nothing worked.
(Just for sure, the internet connection is fine and as mentioned, I can change my ASANA profile)

This can be a heavy problem for me - if the pending items suddenly started when I am using mobile LTE network, my cell phone fee will be a disaster…

Do you have any suggestions for this problem?

Dear asana team,

what kind of option you can provide to solve this issue? I have the same. There are offline actions which are still on hold, even if i have wlan? How i can finally sync them, that everything is align again? Now i have already 20 Offline Actions and i don’t know and can’t see why it is stucking. Would be good to have the option to have an influence to regulate a specific action that makes the problem, that this maybe doesnt effect the other actions? Seems to be, if this would be the problem? So how i can finish the syncing so that the alert info dialog disappear and everything is synced from my smartphone with the web app?

1 Like

woooo… it wasn’t fixed yet. Try uninstall the ASANA app, turn off your cell phone, and install again in WLAN online status - I don’t know the difference(and even how…) but it didn’t worked in cell phone network.
Anyway, uninstall/install in WLAN environment worked for me. I think is there any way to clear the ASANA cache(?) , it will work

Good Luck!

Log in from a different device and sync the app it should all then sync up then push through.
Worst case complete the pending task on a different device and it should sync up.