Outlook Add-In Does Not Populate Option Labels

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When viewing an email and clicking the ‘Create Asana Task’ button, the options area does not show labels under options even though there are checkboxes being shown.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Select an email in Outlook
  2. Click the ‘Create Asana Task’ button on the ribbon
  3. Scroll down to the ‘Options’ section.

Browser version:
New Microsoft Edge Version 83.0.478.10 (Official build) dev (64-bit)
Outlook Version: 1908 (Build 11929.20648 Click-to-Run)
Windows Version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Blake_Smith! Thank you for reaching out!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue! Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the add-in?

If this doesn’t help can you please confirm if this is happening while using a different browser and an incognito windows?

Thank you! Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

Natalia,
This is using the Outlook client installed on Windows 10, not in the browser.

Thanks for the additional information @Blake_Smith! Other users have reported the same issue and our team is currently investigating it. I’ll be in touch as soon as I have an update!

When you add an email to Asana from Outlook there are check boxes that allow you to select whether to include (1) attachments, if any, and (2) the email thread in the asana task. Since yesterday’s outage (04.09), the check boxes remain, but the description of which check box is which is now missing. :frowning_face:

I’m having same issue

Hi @Tim15 and @Michael_Andrew1!
We have received other reports from users experiencing this issue and and our Team is currently investigating it. I’m merging this post with the current bug we have in the Forum and we’ll keep you posted there as soon as we have an update!

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

+1 for having the same issue.

Hi all,

Great news, our team has just pushed a fix for this issue, so it should all be resolved now! Marking this thread resolved, but please let us know if you’re running into any trouble!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.