Organizational Asana maintenance

Hey @KimberlyAnn_DiCredic I recommend asking the Asana admin to make you admin also or directly get access to the main admin’s account to clear everything out.

I also recommend putting some rules/guidelines for the team in place on how things should be set up in your company. The reason why I am saying this is because based on experience otherwise people just tend to create a mess in the set-up by creating private projects, double up things, etc

So I definitely recommend having one main Asana go-to person in the company that controls things a bit.

Regarding your question

have a look here: Can an admin see private projects? - #2 by Emily_Roman

Therefore it might be best to send a message to the whole team asking to add you to private projects so you can clean everything and everybody should be happy :smiley:

On the long run, I’d also recommend appointing “Asana experts” in every team/department who would be in touch with the main Asana go-to person at your company to discuss key things in terms of the general set up or who would also announce Asana new features to the whole team and help with implementing/using.

I have written a bit more about this here: How do you control/restrict your employees? - #18 by Andrea_Mayer

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like