Option to add attachments in Tasks from uploaded Files

Dear Asana support team,

It would be useful if one could attach files to tasks from the list of files that are already uploaded in the project - under “Files” tab. Current options allow “only” Your Computer, Dropbox, Google drive, Box, OneDrive. Surprisingly, Asana’s own project file list is missing in the options and I have not found any convenient way of doing that. Please see screenshot attached.

I believe most users would welcome this option and it is relatively a simple feature to add.
Thank you for your support and providing such a great service.

Best regards,
Alex

Welcome to the Forum @Alexandr and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, we will definitely keep this is mind for future improvements!

I second the request to add project files via an attachment method OTHER than via creating a task ( which can be completed and disappear) or conversation (can get jumbled). We want to use Asana to organize all of our project related materials and attach final revs of quotes, solution designs, purchase order, etc. related to the specific project. It needs to be a in a clean project folder that is available to all project team members.