Oops! Accidentally deleted myself rather than another user

I accidentally deleted myself and I am the ringleader on this account. I need myself projects back. I just set it up today so odds are it would not be recovered by your backup. Is there an undo process here or do I have to start over again?

How do you delete a user other than yourself?

Hi @Donna_Cowan, I had similar incident few weeks ago. You can reach out support, they have helped me. Go to Asana Support - Help Center • Asana, then “I have trouble with”, “My Account” and “Still have questions? Let’s talk”. You will fill the form there.

In general, I also suggested to make removing yourself harder from workspace: Make removing yourself from Workspace harder - #2 by Cathya

4 Likes

Thank you @kshengelia for sharing this helpful info with @Donna_Cowan, we really appreciate your help & support.

Donna, if you reach out to our Support Team they’d be delighted to help recover your account and data. We’ve got your back :sparkles::blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will try that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Cathy. I sent in a request so I hope to hear from them soon. My case number has been given to me so I wait.
:blush:

1 Like

Should we create a feature request to enforce warnings when removing yourself?

Here it is - Make removing yourself from Workspace harder - #2 by Cathya

2 Likes