Only want to upgrade one user to a business plan

Asana team, would strongly suggest offering some sort of option to upgrade 1 or 2 “Manager” users to a business account to access Portfolios and reporting tools. As of right now it makes absolutely no sense for a ton of organizations to pay that much more per user when only a few people in our organization will ever take advantage of the features.

In addition to this, the lack of updates regarding the update was frankly disappointing (I reached out as soon as it was announced to ask about pricing, and how it would affect dashboards, recieved no concrete answers). The team was kept in the dark until the launch and now told we need to double the ammount we pay to get features we previously had. As someone that has used Asana throughout changes, and recommended the platform to many others, it truly felt like more of a corporate decision than a user functionality one.

I want the platform to be great, the parts are there. Asana is in the business of honest transparent project managment, yet does not apply the same principles to its users. With unexpected dashboard changes, and business model tweaks on the fly. Would love any feedback or assistance on this, what should we do?

Hi @Evan_Pappas and thanks for your feedback. My apologies for all the confusion and frustration here. I’ve shared as many updates as possible in https://forum.asana.com/t/introducing-portfolios-the-mission-control-center-for-everything-you-need-to-track-in-your-business/34447/7; if you want to discuss this further, I would recommend reaching out directly to our support team. Rest ensured that we do monitor closely feedback, and have robust processes in place to process them. You can learn more about it in this handy post.

If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know!