Onboarding Guest Members, need to answer questions about Security: Virus risk, Data Privacy

We’re a nonprofit association rolling out Asana for a large number of guest users on our technical committees. These users are from large corporations with significant sensitivity to hazards such as viruses and data security.

1. Where can I find any information on how Asana works to prevent virus transmission through shared files within the system?

2. What’s Asana’s policy on access to the data and files in our projects? Is it accessible to anybody other than those of us in our organization (our paid users) and guests that we give access to? Where can I find documentation of this?

1 Like

Hi @Christopher_Tennant, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

You can find information about privacy an security settings in Asana in this article. You can also find all details about how Asana protects your data in our security white paper available at: Trust at Asana • Asana

For any specific questions, please contact our support team and our privacy and security experts will be happy to help: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.