On iPhone "share" tasks to asana

On an iPhone a user can often select to “share” an item. For example, if I am using my favorite web browser and I see an article that I want to read later, I can “share” it to any number of apps (a to-do list app to add it to the list, an email app to send it to someone, a social media app to post it to followers). However, after I recently updated my iPhone Asana no longer appeared on this list of apps. Previously I had the ability to “share” items to Asana, which would convert the item into an Asana task assigned to me. Is there any way that I can re-activate this function?

I believe it has to do with the apps you authorize to appear in the share section. If you open the share menu, go at the far end right, there is an update button to customize. Does that solve your problem?

This was my initial guess as well: that I simply needed to authorize Asana. Unfortunately, Asana does not appear in the list of apps which I can select to add to this list of apps for “share.”

Hi @Joseph_Lemien, thanks for reaching out!

This is a great question, I haven’t used this feature but I’m happy to investigate further! Can you confirm what is your current iOS version?

Sure. I am using an iPhone 11 running iOS 14.2.

@Emily_Roman I’m having the same issue. iOS 14.4 on an iPhone 11 Max Pro

I have the same issue as well. Can’t get asana to show up as an option to share to.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.