Notification of tasks in slack based on the task start date and due date

Hi,

I need to create tasks (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually, annually) in Asana and get reminder to a specific slack channel based on tasks start and end date. I also want a non-stop nudging every day until the task has been completed. How can I do this in Asana?

Hi @Sulabh_Jhamb, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! You can link your Asana project to a specific Slack channel and create custom notifications using Rules. You can find more information in this article: Slack + Asana • Asana Product Guide.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hello, I think the list talks about using slack workflow builder where a task is created and gets pushed into Asana. My ask is rather the opposite. I create (manually) tasks in Asana with a trigger date (start date) and completion date (end date) and Asana then sends notifications everyday (or more frequently) to slack channel when a task has its trigger date started until either the completion date is over or the task is completed in Asana. Let me know if the question still needs clarification.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.