NOT All Tasks available for Dependency

Can someone shed some light on why not all my tasks are not seen or available for Task Dependencies. I can see some tasks, but not all of them. I can search for the tasks, but still can’t see all of the tasks I would expect.

Anyone have this issue?

Did you manage to find some kind of pattern? Maybe tasks from another team or something like this?

No rhyme or reason. These are tasks that are part of the same project. I was surprised that I do not see all my tasks, which I can place dependencies on. Is there a limitation or rule as to why tasks cannot have dependency on each other?

Hi @kyle.wong and my apologies for the delay in responding to you. As far as I know, all your tasks should be available for dependency except the task parent task itself!

In order to troubleshoot this issue we would need access to info that can’t be shared publicly in the Forum, so I’d recommend reaching out directly to our support team () who will be in a better position to help.

Make sure to provide them with the info below, it will help speed up their investigations!

• URL of the parent task
  • URL of the task you want to mark dependant
  • Ideally a screencast showing the task you’re looking for isn’t available to select and mark dependant. Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/. In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

Again, so sorry for not being able to help further with this via the Forum; please let us know if there is anything else we can help with!