No Response from Customer Support

Hi there. I had submitted a form via the Support page a week ago. I accidentally removed ALL users from a workspace, which removed the workspace. I need to know if I can get it back (this was under a different email address.

I have received no response (outside of the automated “we received your request” email). I’m getting very frustrated as our team is getting bigger and we’re going to need to upgrade soon but this experience is really making me rethink upgrading.

Can anyone help?

Welcome to the Forum @Amy_Foley and I’m really sorry to hear that you are running into this issue!

But no worries, our Support Team should be able to recover it for you. I’ve just liaised with the Team who confirmed they have received your email and they have just replied to you! Note that our support team prioritize Premium support, so if you’re using the free version of Asana, it might be the reason why it took them a little longer to get back to you.

Thanks for your patience and for reaching out in the Forum; if there is anything else I can help with, please let me know!

PS: For safety reasons, I’ve deleted the email address from your Post. I hope it’s OK

Thank you so much! I did receive a response from someone last night. I really appreciate it!

1 Like