No connection after login

Hello. I’m sorrry for my no so good English, because writing from Russia.
I have a problem with connection after I login through my google accont or my gmail.
I seen some theme in Asana Community about this problem, but not found answer.
Problem:
Week ago asana worked without problem. Setting of browser or firewall or windows have not changed. Then, as i said early, after login connection fall. Asana instead my tasks gets a message: “Trying to reconnect. Changes will be synced once your connection is restored.”
I see this message every day now. Just one day on this week I have access to my tasks in asana, but why it worked i don’t know, because all settings have not changed.
I’m working in Windows 10 with Google Chrome.
Trying find solution:
I read Asana Community and changed my browser to Opera, then Firefox.
I tried work with proxy and without one.
I used WebSockets and got message: “User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.139 Safari/537.36
WebSocket connection: Closed before probe completed, code: 1006 (), after 2051ms.”
Even I disconnected Telegram app, but it was useless.
Can You advise me any solutions of this problem?

I do remember this being a problem because the Russian Government blocked a lot of traffic to a specific set of IP ranges which caused the problem. I would search Google to see if you can find any detail on how people worked around that, as I don’t believe it was an Asana issue.

Jason.

You should contact Asana Support - Help Center • Asana for this kind of request :wink: They might know more

I wrote at support@asana.com
Let’s see that they will say

1 Like

Hi @Sergey81 - In the meantime, I recommend that you visit Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide :slight_smile:

Hi,
I have the same problem, I use VPN for work. (TunnelBear)

1 Like

Yes! It’s useful.
I installed Hotspot Shield Free VPN Proxy for Google Chrome and Asana alive now!
Let’s see what will happen in future.
Thank you very much for advise!

1 Like