New Trigger Rule with Like Button?

We use the Like button to track if everybody has read the task. Could we implementa a new rule, when a certain number of likes is reached, the task is marked as done? Thanks in advance!

Hi @anon73024842, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

Hopefully this is Rule trigger our Product team can introduce soon! I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be really helpful for my workflow where my organization doesn’t use Asana much, but is in slack for mostly everything. Currently in the slack integration, you can’t “follow task” from the more actions menu. One workaround would be to create an automation rule to add someone as a collaborator who liked the task. That way people could become collaborators in asana directly in slack.

1 Like

Hello @Rebecca_McGrath,
I hope this message finds you well. In a community, according to your message on Aug 21 - 2021, for the topic "New Trigger with Like Button you have mentioned your Product team will introduce soon “tracking function for the Like button”. Are there any updates about that? or Could you provide/instruct me with tracking options for my employees if they read the task by RULES?
Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like