New Task Activity Feed notice ⚡️ Asana moved this Task from "Recently assigned" to "Today" in My Tasks.Yesterday at 12:00am

Hi there - love Asana, yeh.

There is a new Task Activity Feed notice such as " :zap: Asana moved this Task from “Recently assigned” to “Today” in My Tasks. Yesterday at 12:00am".

Please give us the options to collapse, hide and delete if we want. Thanks so much. ny

Hi @nyprosell, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

While we don’t have plans to make any changes to this feature right now, hopefully this is something our Product team can update in the future.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

This has been asked for by numerous users since at least 2018. The activity feed is absolutely useless to me, clutter, and slows down my ability to quickly glance at/find the critical information that i do need - ironic that Asana seems so stubborn to add a simple on/off Activity feed toggle since my whole reason for using Asana in the first place is to be more efficient.

Totally understand the developer’s desire to keep interface as minimalistic as possible, but at what cost? PLEASE JUST ADD A SIMPLE FRIGGIN ON/OFF TOGGLE FOR THE ACTIVITY FEED - CRIMINY, USERS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR FOUR YEARS!