New tags adding feature not working

I just saw that we can now add new tags via the Android app. But when I try to add a non-existing tag the Save button is not active and I see a text “No results. Try a different search”. Since I’m using the beta, I uninstalled it and installed the default Asana app but the problem stays. Here are some screenshots

Hi @SilviyaRadkova, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here! Could you confirm what is the current Asana app version? :slight_smile:

The version is 6.66.2

Thanks for confirming, @SilviyaRadkova! This is strange, I just checked and this feature is available to all customers using the Asana app for Android 6.66.2 and you should see the option “+ New Tag” if the tag hasn’t been created.

- lC2LlbdcZp-dZWqj8pl7pME0WOKABDrr6qVOjfnx2j6iKMlLx3nqVlRc-PBmmEikrxTK2DdrcKCUQPSspXnObY7rhwM1SvUDKMviWFshU4rgfXAjH0dlnLJerEzVPBHQT3esfZp9

Could you try search for another word, for example “hello” as in the example above? If the issue persists please kindly confirm your device model and OS version so I can escalate this to our product team. Thanks!

Thanks for the detailed replied. I tried what you suggested but the problem continues. I’m using Samsung Galaxy a70 with Android 10.