New: Share projects with read-only links!

Hi,
Our team are very keen to get this function too!! We have many projects we need to export/share gant schedule with our customers.
Exporting to a Smartsheet or creating this manually is double-work!
Following for updates, thanks.

Following as I would like to use this feature.

Hi Emily,

We have a project that desperately need this option. Is there anyway for us to join into that 50%?

Thanks.

Hi @Jimmy_Chong, not at the moment but we hope to have news about this feature and update the roll out plan really soon! Stay tuned for updates on this thread :raised_hands:

1 Like

A shame. I don’t understand the concept of a feature delivered to half of customers.
This feature has been expected for a while.

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your interest in read-only links. Your feedback and votes have been incredibly helpful.

The product team has received your feedback and is working on incorporating some suggestions. For now, we will be keeping the limited enrollment as we focus on creating the best possible experience. We are working hard to provide access to all paid customers as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for further updates!

I’m closing this thread for now and I will reopen it as soon as we have any updates. If you would like to request any features or updates for read-only links, feel free to create a new thread in the #productfeedback and if you have any questions about this feature please reach out to us via the #tipsandtricks category! We are happy to help!

7 Likes

Can we get an update on share projects with read-only links? Especially a timeline feature. I know this was being rolled out in May 2021, but we haven’t received an update since June 22, 2021. This feature would be huge for our team and would help eliminate a lot of barriers and manual communication we are having with our clients.

3 Likes

Hi @Micah_Mills, thanks for reaching out!

For now, we will be keeping the limited enrollment as we focus on creating the best possible experience. We are working hard to provide access to all paid customers as soon as possible however, we don’t have any new updates right now. Keep and eye on the main post which will be updated as soon as we have any news :slight_smile: