New feature to list subtasks bellow tasks is not updating properly

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
After this new feature comes up. all my tasks that have subtasks included started to show one ‘caret’ to see all subtasks bellow, but now when i added new subtasks to one existing subtasks, my view (list of tasks on list view) dont updated automatcaly, i even if i fully reload my page (Ctrl + F5) dont show.
Steps to reproduce:
1 - Add one task
2 - Add one subtask inside that Task
3 - Add another subtask inside that new subtask
4 - The list view wont be updated
Browser version:
Chrome 79.0.3945.130 64 bits
Upload screenshots below:
caret

Welcome to the Forum @Diego_Vinicius and thank you for reaching out!

This is not a Bug but actually the current behaviour. As it stands, only the first level or subtasks are been displayed on the list view. If you create more levels of subtask, like your case, you need to manually open through its parent task. You can learn more about it the following announcement: You can now see and action subtasks directly from your Project task list!

I hope this helps clarifying but please let me know if you have any follow-up question!
Have a great weekend Diego!

Kinda weird, cuz i already had other task with 3 levels deeper and still show the triangle where i can unfold it and see… with that new feature you tell me that only will work on old tasks? so if i create new tasks with mutiple levels i wont be able to unfold it in Project View?

Can you post a screenshot of that? This new change only shows one level of subtasks, so something weird is going on…

When just launch his feature i indeed saw 2 levels bellow when you unpack subtasks, i tried to find that old task that have more substasks inside of it, and this really only shows the first level.

For me it still a bug because i cant see the triangle to unfold the subtasks from task on new subtasks

As Natalia mentioned, it’s not a bug as that’s the way it’s currently designed to work (“bug” = “behaves differently than it was designed/programmed to work”). But personally I can totally get that you would want all levels of subtasks to show (in fact, that’s the design of my forthcoming Desksana app).

I don’t recall seeing a Product Feedback post requesting all levels of subtasks to display in the main task list view, so you might want to make such a post, so folks can vote in favor of having it added.