New Email Formatting

It seems that the email formatting has changed for emails in Asana. It used to be that you’d see the previous thread of comments in the email but now the updates only come one per email. It is possible to go back to the previous formatting as it was much more user friendly?

Welcome to the Forum @Andrew_Behla :wave:

You are correct here, we are releasing a redesigned daily summary and task update email in Asana. As it stands, we don’t have an option to revert back to the old email formatting, however we’re closely monitoring feedback and I’ll make sure to keep you posted if we decide to make any changes.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We really appreciate it!

Thanks, I appreciate it. The downside is that every message only has one update in it. Before it would have previous comments. Having the previous comments is MUCH more user friendly as we can see the context for the message. The current email forces me as the user to constantly go back to asana as I don’t really have enough information to properly reply based on one message many times, I need to see the previous thread or comments.

Please pass this along to your team, the previous format was perfect and now it’s not as usable.