Starting date disappeared

Thanks for the report @Francesco_Canovi; I’m pretty sure this is an expected behaviour, I don’t believe that start date were ever supported with multiple tasks selected.

But let me check with our Development Team, I’ll be back as soon as I have an update!

I’ve done it dozen of times. It’s a new bug.

1 Like

This is 100% a new issue. My entire team have complained about this and we have all noticed it has recently disappeared.

Thanks to you both, and apologies for the trouble! I have escalated the issue to our development team and will update this thread as soon as they get back to me!

It would be also useful if, in the timeline view, selecting multiple tasks and dragging them, the start/end time would change all simultaneously (this would be a new feature).

Hi @Francesco_Canovi,

This is already the case! When selecting multiple tasks in your Timeline with a start + due date, and moving them across the timeline, both start and due dates are automatically adjusted!

No. You can move them, but you cannot drag only the start or end date.

Hi folks! Just a quick word to let you know our Development Team has pushed a fix for this issue, so it should now be resolved! Please let me know if you’re still experiencing this issue.

And thanks again for flagging this bug and helping us resolving it, really appreciate your help and patience!