We’re excited to announce a new course series in the Academy for our most common integrations. See how your team can get better coordinated and work more productively across your tools.
Each course takes ~10 minutes to complete and includes:
- A lesson on how to set up the integration
- Best practices for making the most of your integration
- An opportunity to apply what you learn in real-time
Choose the courses for tools in your team’s tech stack, and share with your team.
- 5 ways to use Asana and Slack - Get notifications in Slack when changes are made to tasks in Asana.
- 7 ways to use Asana and Microsoft Teams - Connect your team’s conversations to actionable items in Asana.
- 3 ways to use Asana and Gmail - Sync Gmail with Asana and use Asana directly from your inbox.
- 3 ways to use Asana and Outlook - Turn emails into actionable, trackable work with Asana for Outlook.
We have plans to roll out more of these courses over time. What integrations are you most interested in your team knowing more about?