Need to print list of My Tasks with sections and subsections

Hello, I use Asana to track all of my to-do’s across various projects and events. I can’t always bring my laptop or phone with me into meetings and walk-throughs so I use the printed version of My Tasks to take with me on the go. I used to be able to print a list of all tasks assigned to me under My Tasks, and that list would be in the order of my projects on the left-hand side of the screen by default and would include the section and subtasks of each task. Can we bring back this function please?

1 Like

@Katherine_K_Monk,

I can’t speak to the Asana feature’s return, but with my Asana2Go:

you can easily print My Tasks in the order you see them on screen in case that’s of interest.

Larry

1 Like

it is not the order that is a problem but that we want to see the Sections in the print out!

@Sue_Philibert, There are at least six different Asana2Go standard report choices with “Sections/Tasks” in the name, and all of them print the Section names as headers and the tasks for your arbitrary set of selected tasks. Some also include Subsections and Subtasks.

Larry

How do i select the section to export?

Welcome, @Solomon_Basch,

If you’re asking in regard to my earlier posts on Asana2Go, you select the tasks in the section(s) of interest; Asana2Go knows the sections they’re in.

Larry

Thank you,
When I try to select a section it just prints the task I clicked on.

Can you please show me a screenshot how to select a whole section?

Thank you I figured it out.

1 Like