How to recover a deleted user's private tasks back?

An employee left my company and I deleted them from Asana, However they came back to the company a month later and looked for their private tasks in Asana that held useful tips, contacts, and recurring projects that could be passed on to the next person.

I re-added the old employee’s email address, but their private projects are no where to be found. I don’t need them to come back in a private mode, I just need the information back. I submitted a ticket to the support team, but am unsure how long it will take for them to see and act on my request. I needed this information yesterday :sob: any advice or immediate attention would be greatly appreciated :pray:

1 Like

Go to Asana Support - Help Center • Asana, into “Having Trouble With” and then below you will find a “Still can’t find an answer” button. Only the support can help you in this case I think.

Thanks, I did that yesterday. Do you know how long it usually takes for support to respond to tickets?

Hi @LisaMM11,

Our support team prioritizes Premium support, so if you’re using the free version of Asana, it might take us a little longer to get back to you; but we should be in touch shortly!

2 Likes

Hi! I could reach the link to ask for this same support. Can you help me out? Had the same issue in my company. Thanks!

Hi @Christian_Kennedy, I can’t help recovering tasks but you should be able to reach out to our team following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉

1 Like