Natural language (or quicker interface) for adding/editing tasks

Me and my team frequently use the iOS app. It’s really slick, however adding a new task that includes start dates, due dates, etc. requires so many taps it makes it cumbersome to add even one much less do a brand dump.

I’d like to request either a natural language system for adding tasks or an interface change that requires fewer taps.

Thank you!

Hi @btpohl, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you posted on any changes our Product team implement for creating or editing Tasks via the iOS app :slight_smile:

@btpohl, In case you weren’t aware, https://flowsana.net/ provides Hashtag Automation which can help at least somewhat with your request, just FYI…

/cc @Phil_Seeman

Larry

1 Like

Thanks for the mention, @lpb!

@btpohl, FYI, in the current release version of Flowsana, Hashtag Automation only parses a task’s description field. However, there is a beta version available as of today which can also parse a task’s name, which I think would be a much better fit for your use case here. Let me know if you’re interested and I can give you instructions for accessing it (or anyone else who’s reading this and is interested).

1 Like

This feature is now in the release version of Flowsana! For more details, see “Powerful quick task entry” here: