My Tasks - show project for subtasks, not just tasks

One of my team wants to sort her My Tasks (list view) by the Projects column, so she can see what she needs to do next for each project. The problem is, when she does that any subtasks assigned to her end up down the bottom in the “No Project” section.

Can I please request an update to the project column in My Tasks so it shows projects for subtasks, not just parent tasks? A small change that would make a big difference to useability.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show project on subtask in ‘My tasks’ view

Hi all - wanted to add some suggestions around the subtasks, which we use OFTEN.
-The subtask names in My Tasks should more prominently feature the larger task name, so that it’s clear what it’s referring to;
-In My Tasks, for some reason the subtasks aren’t listed under their Project; i.e. they show up without their Projects tagged to them. It would be better if they were!

Additionally, within a Project view, it would be great to be able to filter it so you only see tasks and subtasks assigned to you.

Thank you!
Jen

2 Likes

Welcome, @JenniferTM,

Re: More prominent parent task names: Please add and vote for your request in a new topic in Product Feedback.

Re: My Tasks subtask project display: I’ve merged your post into an existing thread where you can click the title to scroll to the top and vote by clicking the purple Vote button.

Re: Filtering project to my tasks and subtasks: This feature actually already exists:

Thanks,

Larry