"My Settings" page is being opened by default every time Asana is being refreshed

Hello there,

One of our customers is facing the following problem: every time he refreshes Asana or joins any Asana page (no matter if the Homepage or the My Tasks page) from any browser (Chrome, Safari), the “My Settings” popup is being shown.

Even after clicking on “Save changes” in the My Settings popup, the page is being refreshed and thus My Settings in being opened again :exploding_head:

He is the only one experiencing this problem across his organization.

cc @Adriano_Rea

Hi @Matteo_Cattaneo, thanks for reaching out!

Please have your colleague try these troubleshooting steps, particularly clearing his cache.

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hi Rebecca, thanks a lot for you reply!
The customer has already tried several times by clearing the cache and cookies, has updated his browser to the latest version and tested in other browsers (and the issue occurs on all browsers)…

cc @Matteo_Cattaneo

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath . The user tried all the practices you suggested but still has the same problem. As the issue remains the same across several web browsers and devices, it looks like a “user-related” bug.

Is there anything else we can try?
Thank you.

Hi @Matteo_Cattaneo, thanks for following up. In this case, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team with a video of the issue in action.

As our Support team has access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team, they’ll be able to look into this further for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.