Multiple [Assigned to You] notifications in mail

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

We’ve got a team member that got multiple [Assigned to You] notifications in one email.
It looks kinda strange with a very long subject line looking like this:

Date: Mi., 20. Feb. 2019 um 18:26 Uhr
Subject: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assigned to You: Assign

Steps to reproduce:

Wish we knew how. We don’t know how or why this happend. Maybe an error with the batch email system?

Welcome to the Forum @Arthur_Gelwich and sorry to hear you are running into this issue.

In order to investigate this further, we would need to have access to private information that cannot be shared publicly in the Forum. For that reason, I would suggest you to reach out directly to our support team who would be in a better position to help you with this. Please, make sure to provide them with the following information:

• URL of this thread so you don’t have to explain everything again
  • Email address of the member who is experiencing this issue
  • Screenshot of the email with the several “assigned to you”
  • URL of the task that has trigger the notification.

I hope this helps Arthur but please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.