Hello community !
So today I opened a ticket, and it was a feature that need a lot of discussion.
The issue is that I have to scroll the comments to try and find those that are revelant to me.
I have an idea to improve it, how about a multi thread comment system ?
The idea is simple: if I have to post a comment on a ticket, I open a new thread. People that participate in this thread are notified of new comments.
If someone else want to post a comment that is irrevelant to the current thread, he can open a new one.
If I didn’t participate on the first thread, I do not receive any notifications.
- Managing comments as threads (close/open/edit threads)
- Cleaning the comment section by separating threads (and how about a main thread containing the ticket status updates ?)
- Dividing comments depending on the user business pole…
- …and thus, allowing a better management
- Naming thread to instantly know if you have to reply to an existing thread or create one
- Might be a lot of work
- Might be unnecessary on most tickets
Any feedback or suggestions welcomed !