More options for Email Notifications

I would like this feature.

Yes Please! Thank you!

I would LOVE this!!! Asana is great but this would make it AMAZING!!

This option would be fantastic, yes please!

This would be an amazing option!

Yes please.

Yes, I want this option!

Yes please!

Yes, please!

Please add this.

Yes, please!

This adjustment would be great! Thankyou

Yes, I want this option

This would be an excellent enhancement! Looking forward to it.

This would be a great option!

Yes, please

I put this together quickly, but I think it would solve for 99% of the needs here. It may be overkill, but it certainly gives the user more control.

The idea is to simply give the user more control over the types of notifications they could allow to hit their email inbox because the reality is that while we all want to spend less time in Outlook, there are still users (internal and external) who prefer to receive updates that way. At our company there are frequent requests at the executive level to receive certain types of notifications in their inbox without being bombarded with every single update on items they may be following. For instance, they may want to be notified when the task is completed, but don’t necessarily need an alert every time someone adds a comment unless they are perhaps ‘@’ mentioned?

‘Activity Updates’ could simply mean updates on anything you are following or when tracked custom fields change value.

Just my opinion.

1 Like

Is there a way to stop notifications for subtaks. We have process flow setup where we have 15-20 subtask for a task and really dont need to know when each one of them is completed.

But my slack and asana notifications goes of the hook when people complete those task.

Help :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Mike_P and welcome to the Forum!

We already have a thread on this request so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post to gather all feedback, I hope that’s ok!

Have a great Friday!

1 Like

Gotta happen - please make this real, @Natalia, @Marie and Asana team!

1 Like