More Functionality for Templates - Find and Replace - deadlines

We have three video releases a month. Each video project has about 150 tasks. If I assign something to someone without having the Artist’s name on the task, they have no idea what it’s for. Therefore, I set up our template with “Artist:” at the beginning of each task. When we sign an artist I have to go in and copy and paste their actual name to replace the generic version. Doing this 150 times is a bit of a pain. It would be awesome if there was find and replace feature so that I change all at once. Also they due date feature that you currently have doesn’t work for me. I tried using that in the template, but then when I created the project it would hold to the specific dates and then if I had to change the due date, I had to change all the individual dates. Having a better due date feature where I can set the template to say this task is due X weeks before the deadline and this task is due X weeks on Wednesday before the deadline would make my life so much easier.

Hi @Kari_Stober :wave: and thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Generally, we don’t recommend using one thread for multiple feedback at once since it makes it very hard for us to follow-up on, or for other members to vote for.

There are two existing threads regarding the topics you have suggested in this thread. I would suggest you to add your vote and comment on each one.

I’ve noticed you have commented on the latter one but please, don’t forget to also upvote it!

Thank you again for your suggestions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! :slight_smile: