@Bastien_Siebman - on one of the asanathon sessions, we were provided the link to minimalist-work.com to see what custom fields are within our org. Question: What information does your site pull from our orgs? While we do not have PII information, there are times we may have information that should not be shared with others.
That’s a very good question.
Couple of things are important to know:
- the tool only does what it was designed to do. It doesn’t look around or do anything else
- Asana does not give the possibility yet for fine-grained permission, so you will have to give full access to the tool
- we do not store personal information
- we do not keep access to your data
- all the data manipulation is done inside your browser, your data never goes through our servers. Our server is only used to authenticate you with Asana. You can deauthorize our app as soon as your are done.
Let me know if that helps clarify!