@Mentioning groups of users in comment

Upvoting this as well - would be super useful.

:100: :heavy_plus_sign: 1 !!

Downvoting for @here and @all or any company-wide mentioning. It increases the noise for big teams.
Please consider choosing another instruments for this type of communication, especially if you think about scaling your business.

But I am upvoting for mentioning admin-defined user groups.

Same here it’s 2022 and still not getting the feature

I’m going to toss my ditto into this pile. Seems like something a lot of people would like.

Still need this! Our Marketing team alone has 20+ members, so it is extremely inefficient to tag each member at a time as collaborator - need a way to tag separate teams based on their Asana team name.

We are constantly missing people because we have so many different teams.

It’s been 3 years with so many people asking for such an important productivity feature. Does anyone know if anyone from Asana even looks at these?

1 Like

Is there any update on this?

1 Like

+1 we need this badly

+1 for this feature to be added !

+1 definitely please!

Does anyone from Asana even pay attention to this. Feel there is no hope for this basic feature.

1 Like

Hello @Brett_Phillipson welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Asana is constantly monitoring popular feedback requests.
I am also sure the Asana team is doing everything they can to implement as many features as possible which is also reflected in the regular announcements of new features that are implemented :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, well I am sure myself and everyone else in this particular topic have been itching to find out that this @mention for groups of people vs individually is planned or not. With a team of 57 people I created tasks where we house everyone with an linked name in the description so we can all cut and paste. As if you cut and paste the @mention from a comment or on a separate sheet it fails to notify.

But will continue to think there is no hope for this particular feature until something contray is noted.

Agree here with Brett_Phillipson. Tagging @ Technology Team or @ Marketing Team (since there are actual teams we utilize in Asana) seems like such low hanging fruit from a software development standpoint. Any way @Andrea_Mayer or @Marie can escalate this with the dev team? This thread is approaching 5 years and really could be relatively easy to implement given the existing team infrastructure. Seems absurd that this hasn’t been implemented yet. :frowning:

6 Likes

Is there any update on this?

2 Likes

Any timeline for this feature? Or should we assume it isn’t planned and it will become available one day in an undefined future?

1 Like

We could definitely use this feature. Tagging multiple people from one team is tedious!

2 Likes

I have been using Asana for years and only now joined the Forum to find a solution for just this issue. It’s CRAZY to me that Asana has not implemented this feature yet. WHY the delay? This is obviously a feature that a lot of your users, me included, can use everyday!

Get this working Asana, please!

3 Likes

If asana doesn’t commit to this in the next 3 months, i’m bouncing

3 Likes