Hi everyone and thanks for joining us for this “Maximize Your Team’s Productivity with Asana” virtual workshop! Here is a quick recap of things you’ve learned today:
- Track, categorize, and sort your team’s work using Custom Fields
- Build custom templates to efficiently manage and scale the projects your team tackles on a regular basis
- Standardize intake processes with Forms and automate work with Rules
- Use Timeline to create visual projects plans with start dates and dependencies so you can keep deadline-driven projects on schedule
- Extend your existing workflows into Asana with popular integrations
- Get a high-level view of what’s going on with Portfolios and Advanced Search, then balance your team’s capacity with Workload
We have created this space for you to ask questions following the workshop, to connect with people you met during this event, and to continue the discussion online. This space is yours, so while we’re here to answer your questions, feel free to make it your own!
If you enjoyed this event and want to register for more Asana Together workshops, or if you’d like to recommend it to your team, check out our Event page . You can use the search bar to find future workshops coming near you and register for them!