Make timeline sections collapsible OR Allow separate projects to be nested into a single timeline...

So the timeline view is great. But creating the timeline view is NOT. I’d love the ability to be able to next multiple projects into a single timeline view AND be able to see individual projects in a timeline view. Basically — yay for timelines, but make them more useful for real-world situations…

• Allow me to view a single project on it’s own timeline.
  • Allow me to see multiple (all?) projects in a single timeline.
  • Allow me to set date ranges in the due date field from the list view so they show up correctly in the timeline view.
  • When I move from the list view to the timeline view, show the tasks in the order they’re in from the list view (seriously, why is this even a question?)

Hi @amongmany and thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

We usually don’t recommend people to use one thread to give several feedback as it is very difficult for other users to vote for one specific feature request and for us to follow-up.

I was able to find some existing threads that you might be interested in commenting on:

For other suggestions that are not included in these threads, please create a brand new thread in the Forum! And of course, if you have any follow-up questions, please let me know, I’ll be more than happy to help!

Thank you for your understanding. Have a nice day!

1 Like