macOS App: Unable to drag app UI before login

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

When opening the Asana for desktop application on macOS, there is non titlebar that permits the application to be moved/dragged to other screens or to a different location on a screen.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install app.
  2. Open app.
  3. Try (and fail) to drag app window around screen.

Browser version:

N/A

Upload screenshots below:

I tried to upload an mov file to demonstrate, but those aren’t allowed. (screenshot attached)Processing: Screen Recording 2021-09-30 at 10.26.57 AM.mov…
Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 10.29.52 AM

Hi @Eric_F_Crist, welcome to the Asana Community forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for raising this! Unfortunately, I’m not sure I fully understand the issue just yet! Could you please provide some more context/screenshots in order to clarify?

Please also uninstall and reinstall the app and let me know if this helps to resolve the issue :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Sure, look here: https://youtu.be/cl7pm2KTNN4

Thanks for getting back with the screen recording, @Eric_F_Crist!

You can drag the app around your screen by hovering over the top of the apps window until you see the arrows to change the size of the window, holding and dragging as seen in the video below.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (9)

Please note that you won’t be able to drag the window by hovering along the sides, only the top. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.