Logo from customers in workspace

Hi guys,

I work with several clients and they all have a separate workspace off course. I have the problem to know which workspace I am in at first glance. I would propose to change the logo from Asana (upper left corner) to the logo of the clients. Or put the logo from the end client at a clearly visible place that is always there.

This would solve my problem, while scanning the workspace, I know instantly which workspace I am in. It would also give a professional look and feeling and the client would really have a feeling that this workspace is his or her own.

Any comments on this? Are there other people who have multiple workspaces for clients? Or even for products / events? I would think that adding a picture/logo to a workspace would make things more transparant at first sight.

Thats a great initiative, would vote for it :wink:

1 Like

Hi Frederik,

As far as I know, can you do this once you have the Enterprise tier, but I have not tested it on my own.

Another way is Asana: Themes & Skins | Userstyles.org
Here you can definitely disable the Asana logo and perhaps integrate your own logo, but I have not tested inserting your own logo so far.

Best

Don’t forget to hit vote at the top, to vote for your own suggestion @frederik! =)

1 Like

I would also like to recommend implementing a visual cue that makes it clear which workspace you’re currently in. It can include making workspaces more customizable rather than global – like this thread > Profile customisation per workspace/organisation - #2 by Antoes – or having the display options like themes per workspace rather than global (the way workspaces in Slack are).