List view sort by Due date within sections hides tasks intermittently

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
List view sort by Due date within sections hides tasks intermittently

Steps to reproduce:
Create what’s shown in first image below, switch to a different sort or view, then set Sort to Due date within sections.

Browser version:
Chrome latest

Upload screenshots below:

Sort none:

Sort by due date within sections working fine:

Sort by due date within sections not working:

If I switched to Board view, the four tasks were shown in the two columns. This has been an intermittent problem over at least the last two days, as recently as 15 minutes ago.

Thanks,

Larry

Thanks for flagging this, @lpb.

We haven’t received any other reports of this just yet and I haven’t been able to reproduce on my side.

Before bringing this up with the Product team, could you please confirm that you’ve tried all the troubleshooting steps here and they haven’t helped to resolved the issue:

Thanks!

Thanks, @Rebecca_McGrath,

I effectively tried almost all the troubleshooting because I was on a client call and used a brand new Chrome Profile with extensions disabled, updated browser, etc., and then I reproduced the problem on another Chrome Profile too.

Although I can’t reproduce it right now, it definitely happened in two environments, over two days, one environment pretty pristine, for what it’s worth.

Thanks again,

Larry

Thanks @lpb. I’ve raised this with the Product team and will let you know when I have an update :slight_smile:

1 Like