List of tasks in a column

How do I get a simple list of tasks in a specific column?

HI @gyonke and welcome to the Asana Community Forum.

From what I understand, you’re looking to create a list of task in a Board column, is that correct?

To create new tasks in your column, simply click on the “+” sign below your column title; check out this handy article for more information and some screenshots!

Hope this helps but please let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Hi Marie,

Thank you for the response. Let me clarify a bit. I have tasks in a board column and have been adding tasks to the project. Have also moved tasks and edited them, etc. with
ease.

The issue is that in the board format you only see 6 tasks at a time and have to scroll through subsequent tasks seeing 6 tasks on the screen at a time. If you have 60 tasks
you are essentially scrolling through these tasks very slowly and going through 10 pages of tasks. If you want to go back and look for a task you have to scroll back up with only 6 tasks shown at a time. Also, if 2 tasks are similar you are scrolling back
and forth 6 tasks at a time.

There must be an easier way I am just trying to figure out how.

I appreciate your time and support,

**Greg

Thanks for the additional information @gyonke; I see where you’re coming from! Scrolling down can quickly become time-consuming indeed. If you know at least one keyword from the task you’re looking for, try using the “Cmd+F” (or “Ctrl+F”) command, to quickly search through your project! Does that help?