List in project headline

So I know how to make a project name, but I want to expand it to include multiple lines: For example, and this is all in the project name so that I don’t have to click into the project name to see the details:

Project name

• area of focus A
  • area of focus B

What about using the project description?

@lw11 I am not sure that this can be achieved inside the description’s input. One possible alternative; Write the bullets as glyphs inside your text, eg: “• area of focus A • area of focus B” (without the quotes). This will give you the result showing in the following screenshot

:slight_smile:

sorry, how do I do this: I accidentally did it once and now I can only copy and paste the original to create more of the same:

it’s the 1-12 items, how to create that in the separate line?

@lw11 sorry but it’s not clear to me what you’re trying to achieve.
Do you want to have a project name or a task name with multiple rows?
Or are you trying to create separate tasks by copying-paste (from clipboard) multiple lines?

how do I have a list in the project name with multiple rows as pictured?

@lw11 your screenshot relates to a task, not a project, am I right?

yes, sorry. how do I have a list in a task, kinda like added a new paragraph to it?

umm… is anyone able to help?

Why would you want a list as a project name? :thinking: I don’t think that is possible, that would completely break the design

Hi @lw11! I can confirm that this is not possible. You can have a list in your task description, in a comment, but not in a task’s title.

The list in the screenshot you shared seems to be in the task description, not in the title.

I’d recommend moving your thread in the #productfeedback category to allow other people to vote for this feature request!

1 Like

Can you confirm that this is not possible?? I have a picture of it .

here I have attached the lines in the task title… as you can see, the description is the line below the task name. and it’s separate with nothing written there. So this is a screenshot of 1-12 in the task header and not in the description