Link A Status Update to Task(s)

Is there a way I can link a status update to a task other than @ mentioning the task in the update? I want to see (a very obvious indication of) a status update link when I open the task, so that I can go directly to the associated update that would be present on the project’s overview page.

I understand I can @mention the task in the status update but that’s not what I’m after. I need to have a way to see that the task is linked/mentioned in a status update when opening the task.

This would be extremely helpful for weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks where I am basically a power user of status updates.

I hope this makes sense. :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

Each project status update, when opened, has a button in the top right corner to copy the link to it.

Does it help?

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 13.28.48

1 Like

Ah yes! That might do the trick :slight_smile: Thank you for pointing that out - I totally overlooked it while exploring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.